DfE Advice for Schools, Parents & Carers
- FROM BIRMINGHAM WITH LOVE - Services and support, which might make life a little bit easier... CLICK HERE
- September 2021 COVID Outbreak Management Plan
- June 2021 LTE Contingency Plan – Covid 19 Outbreak Management Plan
- SCHOOL OPENING TO ALL MONDAY 8TH MARCH 2021
- Support for Parents BCP Letter to Parents/Carers
- Top Ten Tips To Help Your Child
- We're Here to Help
- Covid 19 School Risk Assessment January 2021
- North Parent Telephone Support Line
- 23rd September 2020 - NHS Test and Trace - letter to parents and guardians
- Covid-19 Pupil Absence Guide
- School Reopening To All Children
- 03.06.20 - FAQ's for Parents/Carers
- 01.06.20 - Child Well-Being Questionnaire
- 27.5.20 - School reopening
- 20.5.20 School reopening phased return
20.5.20 - Letter from Birmingham City Council regarding school reopening
13.5.20 - Updated information and urgent response
Further information on school reopening for Nursery and Reception children letter
Urgent response Reception and Nursery children questionnaire
Urgent response Key worker questionnaire
11.5.20 Response to PM statement
In response to yesterday's Prime Minister announcement, please read our joint letter with Town Junior to keep you informed and updated on current government guidance.
Our Plan to Rebuild Government Guidance
On 11th May, The Government released the latest guidance "Our plan to rebuild". Click the link to read
Government Guidance page link
We continue to provide you with the most current and up to date guidance from the DfE so that we can work together as a community to keep each other safe.
This link will take you to the most current advice. https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
We thank you for supporting us to ensure children and vulnerable groups are safe and We are able to prevent the spread of the virus.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO INFORM THE OFFICE WITH AN HONEST EVALUATION OF YOUR CHILD’S SYMPTOMS OR REASON FOR ABSENCE.
This is so we can continue to safeguard both children and staff in school.
Department for Education Coronavirus helpline
The Department for Education has launched a new helpline to answer questions about COVID-19 related to education. Staff, parents, carers and young people can contact the helpline as follows:
- Phone: 0800 046 8687
- Email: DfE.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours: 8am to 6pm (Monday to Friday)
Please see the links below for the latest guidance relating to Coronavirus COVID-19 from both the UK Government and the NHS.