At Holland House we realise the importance of guiding the children to live and work in a multi-cultural society. Here are some of the ways that we promote Cultural Education.
* We teach carefully planned and tailored RE curriculum, in line with the local authority.
* We regular have themed learning days including Diwali day.
* Every week a different visiting speaker is invited to host an assembly for the children.
* Mrs Kemmish, our school cook, cooks up regular themed lunches.
* We celebrate regular events throughout the year including Easter (with our Easter hat parade) and community singing in church at Christmas.